Tue, 15 Aug|
Serendipity Sounds Meditation Studio
Essential Sound Healing: Intro Workshop
1 Day Immersion Workshop - Embark on a transformative journey to unlock the art of meditation, choose your perfect instrument, and indulge in a captivating sound journey.
Time & Location
15 Aug, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Serendipity Sounds Meditation Studio, Jl. Dangin Labak, Singakerta, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About the event
Elevate your mindfulness journey with insights into the harmonious fusion of sound and meditation.
Experience the profound impact of sound on emotions, invigorate your body, and awaken your spirit with our expert guidance.
Discover the seamless integration of sound vibes into your daily routine – be it meditation, yoga, or mornings – all while embracing the transformative power of meditation itself.
And that's just the beginning! Dive into hands-on exploration with singing bowls, gongs, drums, and more, accompanied by expert tips for finding your perfect match. Your immersive journey includes a full day of training, engaging activities, a personal workbook, refreshing tea breaks with snacks, and exclusive VIP access to a mesmerizing 1-hour sound journey.
- Sound meditation vs sound healing
- How does sounds affect us: physically, emotionally, energetically?
- How to incorporate sound in your meditation/yoga/morning practice
- How to find your instruments or sound bowls for healing
- Play with singing bowls, gongs, drums and many other instruments
- A full day of training
- Practical hands-on knowledge
- Tea breaks
- Admission to one of our group sound Meditation (5-6:15pm)
- All instructions in English
Who will benefit?
- You are curious about how sound & music works
- You want to add music + sound to your yoga/meditation practice
- You want to learn how different instruments can work together in a sound journey
- You are looking for something fun to learn while in Bali
- You want to know if more in-depth sound training (after this workshop) is right for you
"I really liked the structure of workshop, balanced well between theory and practice. It was amazing to try so many instruments. I learnt a lot."
"The workshop was elaborate with a wide range of topics. I especially enjoyed being able to play with so many instruments."
This is a 1-day workshop. The future dates are not a continuation of the training.
5pm-6pm: Group Sound Meditation
Sound Essentials WorkshopIDR 2,000,000.00+IDR 50,000.00 service fee