Sun, 28 Aug|
Serendipity Sounds Studio
How to Meditate with Sound Workshop
Learn how to meditate using sounds in this in person 1-day workshop in magical Ubud, Bali.
Time & Location
28 Aug 2022, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Serendipity Sounds Studio, Jl. Dangin Labak, Singakerta, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About the event
Want to meditate?
Have a singing bowl and want to use it with your meditation?
Learn how sounds affect us and how to use it in this fun 1-day workshop.
- What is sound meditation vs sound healing?
- How does sound affect us: physically, emotionally, energetically?
- How to incorporate sound in your daily meditation/yoga/spiritual practice
- How to create your own sound meditation using just 1 or a few instruments
- How to find your instruments or sound bowls for healing
- How to play singing bowls, gongs, and other instruments for a sound meditation
- A full day of training and guidance about Sound Meditation
- Workbook + workshop certificate
- Practical hands-on knowledge
- Lunch + tea breaks
- All instructions in English
Who will benefit?
- Anyone wanting to start meditating but have a hard time feeling relaxed
- Experienced Meditators who want to enhance their practice
- Music lovers, Therapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga teachers
Date: Sunday Aug 28, 2022
Price: IDR1,500,000 (includes lunch+tea breaks)
Location: Serendipity Sounds Studio, Ubud, Bali (In Person Training)
Meditate with Sound WorkshopIDR 1,500,000.00+IDR 37,500.00 service fee