Sun, 24 Jul|
Serendipity Sounds Studio
Introduction to Sound Meditations Workshop (Sun 24 July)
Learn how sound heals + practical techniques on how to create your own sound meditation in this 1-day workshop.
Time & Location
24 Jul 2022, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Serendipity Sounds Studio, Jl. Dangin Labak, Singakerta, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About the event
What you'll learn in this workshop:
What is Sound Meditation?
- What is Sound Meditation/Sound Healing/Sound Therapy?
- How to meditate with Sound?
- How Chakras, 5 elements and Sound are related
- The Power of Intention, Entrainment
- What are the essential parts of a good Sound healing session?
How does sound affect us: physically, emotionally, spiritually & scientifically?
- Why Sound has been used for thousands of years and why it is so powerful
- How Sounds effect the body, mind and spirit
- Our Nervous System & Sound
- The physical and mental benefits of Sound Meditation
How to create and present a sound meditation
- How to create your own chakra balancing sound meditation
- How to find my instruments or sound bowls for healing
- How to play singing bowls, gongs, and other instruments for a sound meditation
What you get?
- A full day of training and guidance about Sound Meditation
- Practical hands-on knowledge on how to create a sound meditation
- Experience a group Sound Meditation Session with Serendipity Sounds at the end of the workshop
Who will benefit?
Holistic therapists and healers, bodyworkers, energy medicine practitioners, psychotherapists, counsellors, nurses, doctors, yoga and meditation teachers, musicians, plus anyone else wanting to work with healing sounds.
Date: Sunday Jul 24, 2022
Location: Serendipity Sounds Studio, Ubud, Bali
Sound Meditation WorkshopIDR 1,100,000.00+IDR 27,500.00 service fee