Sat, 17 Dec|
Serendipity Sounds Meditation Studio
Sound Meditation 1-Day Workshop
Learn how to meditate using sounds in 1-day workshop in magical Ubud, Bali. In person only.
Time & Location
17 Dec 2022, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Serendipity Sounds Meditation Studio, Jl. Dangin Labak, Singakerta, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
About the event
Want to learn how sound affects our mind, body and soul?
Have a singing bowl and want to use it?
Learn how sounds affect us and how to use it in this fun 1-day workshop.
- Sound meditation vs sound healing
- How does sounds affect us: physically, emotionally, energetically?
- How to incorporate sound in your meditation/yoga/morning practice
- How to find your instruments or sound bowls for healing
- Play with singing bowls, gongs, drums and many other instruments
- A full day of training
- Practical hands-on knowledge
- Lunch + tea breaks
- Admission to Finding Serendipity Group Meditation (5-6:15pm)
- All instructions in English
Who will benefit?
- You are curious about how sound & music works
- You want to add music + sound to your yoga/meditation practice
- You want to learn how different instruments can work together in a sound journey
- You are looking for something fun to learn while in Bali
- You want to know if more in-depth sound training (after this workshop) is right for you
"I really liked the structure of workshop, balanced well between theory and practice. It was amazing to try so many instruments. I learnt a lot."
"The workshop was elaborate with a wide range of topics. I especially enjoyed being able to play with so many instruments."
This is a 1-day workshop. It is scheduled for Dec 17, 2022, Feb 4 and April 8, 2023. You only need to book 1 date. The future dates are not a continuation of the training.
5pm: Finding Serendipity Group Sound Meditation
Sound Meditation 1-Da Workshop
This ticket includes workshop, lunch, tea breaks & admission to Finding Serendipity Sound Meditation.IDR 200,000.00+IDR 5,000.00 service fee